The Emile Henry loaf pan brings a touch of originality to a classic shape. The HR ceramic (High Resistance) will allow your loaves to bake evenly while remaining soft and light. Serve directly on the table to give added flair to your favorite recipes!
The Emile Henry Loaf pan is inspired by vintage French bakeware; Emile Henry's ruffled loaf pan is shaped from Burgundian clay, which absorbs, distributes, and retains heat evenly, so breads, casseroles, and meatloaf are baked and brown to perfection. The graceful, ruffled edge on the dish is based on a century-old ceramist's technique—updated to simplify cutting and removing a tidy portion.
- Burgundian clay heats evenly for gentle, uniform baking and browning.
- Ceramic retains heat exceptionally well, so it's ideal for keeping foods warm at the table.
- Ruffled edge modeled after the company's handcrafted classics from the early 1900s.
- Vibrant exterior for a beautiful oven-to-table presentation.
- The durable, hand-applied glaze will not chip, crack, or craze over time.
- It will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Microwavable oven, freezer, broiler, and dishwasher safe.
- 10" x 5 3/4" x 3 1/4" high
- 1 1/4-qt. cap.
- Ten-year limited warranty.
- Made in France.