Our no-knead bread pot is a beautiful addition to any kitchen. Made of the highest quality French stoneware, the rounded shape is ideal for no-knead loaves and other breads. Unlike most pans, you can preheat it empty in the oven! The spherical shape is designed to heat evenly on all sides. Excellent for cooking vegetables and bread! All Emile Henry products are made in France and offer a ten-year guarantee.
- Sized for a loaf up to 2 lb.
- Burgundian clay absorbs and retains heat evenly for gentle, uniform baking.
- The spherical interior produces classic round loaves using no-knead and yeasted breads.
- Preheat in the oven, then place proofed dough inside.
- The lid retains steam to ensure moist, tender bread with a crisp crust.
- Durable, hand-applied glaze releases loaves easily and will not chip, crack, or craze over time.
- It will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Microwavable oven, freezer, broiler, and dishwasher safe.
- Handcrafted in France.