Crafted from Emile Henry's innovative refractory ceramic, the Emile Henry Bread Loaf pan assures an evenly baked crust on your bread and a beautiful presentation. It is also perfect for granola bars, meatloaf, pot pie, and no-crust quiche.
Our Bread loaf baker allows you to bake all kinds of homemade bread (for sandwiches, gluten-free, rye bread.) with a crispy crust and soft inside. The refractory ceramic and domed lid create the right humidity level during cooking to get a perfect loaf. The lid holes help the dough rise and create a dry, crispy crust. The ridges on the bottom prevent the dough from sticking. The handles on the lid make it easy to manipulate. All Emile Henry products are made in France and offer a ten-year guarantee.
- Burgundian clay absorbs and retains heat evenly for gentle, uniform baking.
- Durable, hand-applied glaze releases loaves easily.
- It will not chip, crack, or craze over time.
- Handcrafted in France
- 9" x 5 1/2" x 4 3/4" high (including lid).
- 2-qt. cap.
- 4 lb. 12 oz.
- Sized for a loaf up to 1 lb. 12 oz.
- Made in France.