The Emile Henry deep pizza stone is a unique cooking dish made from refractory ceramic, which holds the heat longer and allows you to make delicious deep-dish pizzas with a golden, crispy crust. Make hearty Chicago-style pizza in the oven or on the grill anytime. Crafted in France from specially formulated clay, this pan quickly and evenly conducts the intense heat required to create a pizza with a crispy deep dish crust, perfectly melted cheese, and piping-hot toppings. Your pizza will be perfectly cooked, just like in a traditional pizza oven. The handles make the deep-dish pizza stone easy to remove from the oven or BBQ and serve directly on the table. Scratch-resistant, you can cut directly on the stone without damaging the surface. The glazed surface is easy to clean and dishwasher safe. The pizza stone can be used in the oven for baking pizzas, gratins, baked pasta dishes, fruit crumbles and cobblers, and more!
- The cast of refractory ceramic heats up quickly and maintains high temperatures to create a thoroughly cooked crust with a crispy finish.
- Emile Henry's proprietary glaze resists chips, scratches, and crazing so that you can cut slices right in the pan.
- Integral handles facilitate lifting, carrying, and oven-to-table serving.
- Safe for use in an oven or on a gas or charcoal grill.
- 12" diam., 2 3/4" high; 14 1/4" wide including handles; 4 lb. 4 oz.
- Made in France.