The Emile Henry beautiful ceramic appetizer platters can go from refrigerator to hot oven or microwave and right to the table. With these versatile platters, appetizers can be prepped ahead of time and cooked when guests arrive. Food can be served piping hot right from the platter. The platters are also ideal for serving cold appetizers, artisanal cheeses, and their traditional accompaniments as they retain cold and heat. The high-resistance Emile Henry ceramic is made from Burgundy clay and an all-natural glaze. These simple yet elegant sets are available in Rose, Cork, and Tapenade colors.
- MADE IN FRANCE. Made of all-natural materials. Made in Marcigny, France, since 1850 from high-fired Burgundy clay using Emile Henry proprietary HR ceramic (high resistance)
- RESISTANT AGAINST TEMPERATURE CHANGE. Shock resistant. For use in the oven up to 520 Degrees; oven, broiler, and microwave safe. It can go directly from the freezer or refrigerator to a hot oven to a table.
- DURABLE and SCRATCH RESISTANT. Extremely hard glaze does not scratch. Durable for everyday use. The highly resistant glaze is ideal for making delicious meals and desserts in the kitchen.
- EASY TO CLEAN. Dishwasher safe or hand wash with soap and water.
- 10-YEAR GUARANTEE. Our warranty covers any production fault or quality problem with the product when used in a typical domestic environment.
Dimensions: 10.2" x 3.3" x 0.3"
Inner Dimensions: 10.24" x 3.35" x 0.31"