Staub's updated cast-iron braiser features a domed lid. The lid's interior features drop-shaped spikes that collect moisture to provide continuous basting for succulent results. Rounded sides ease stirring and prevent sticking, and generous upturned handles enable seamless transport from oven to table while wearing oven mitts. Use this versatile pan for everything from slow cooking to baking casseroles and roasting chicken.
Rooted in French culinary heritage, STAUB cookware is beloved by professional and home chefs for its exquisite craftsmanship, exceptional performance, and timeless beauty. Each STAUB elegantly transitions from the oven to the table - you can cook and serve in the same dish. Built to last a lifetime, these heirloom pieces are designed to be passed from generation to generation.
- 3 1/2-qt. cap.
- Heavyweight enameled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Innovative domed Chistera lid promotes continual self-basting.
- Multicoat enameling creates a glossy, vibrantly colored "majolica" finish that resembles fine ceramics.
- Resistant to rust, chipping, and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like other cast-iron pieces.
- Made in France.
- Commercial Grade: Thoughtfully designed and expertly engineered to meet rigorous standards and best practices from select commercial testing.